1. The Exhibitor hereby agrees with the Organiser to take and occupy during the course of the exhibition the space specified above.
2. This license to participate is personal to the Exhibitor and is not transferable, the Exhibitor shall not assign or sublet the stand space or any part thereof and the exhibitor may not assign or transfer any of its right or obligations under this Agreement without the prior approval or written consent of the Organizer.
3. Exhibits shall be placed within the contracted space area and shall not in any manner obstruct or be objectionable to other exhibitors or visitors.
4. The Exhibitor will be responsible for any damage to the walls or floors occupied by the Exhibitor.
5. The Exhibitor will comply with all rules and regulations of the state of Qatar Government bodies.
6. The Exhibitor will keep clean and tidy the space occupied to the satisfaction of the Organiser.
7. No electrical work will be undertaken without the consent of the Organiser and then only by an electrical contractor to be approved by the Organiser or Kahramaa.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any application, cancel an agreement, relocate an exhibitor's stand or amend the floor plan on its own discretion.
9. The Organiser may reject, cause and/or require to be removed or stopped any display or demonstration by an Exhibitor which in the opinion of the Organiser creates a disturbance, constitutes a nuisance or is likely to lead to a prosecution of being offensive or otherwise unlawful.
10. The Exhibitor shall not be entitled to any refund in the event of cancellation of the Exhibition because of industrial action,blackouts, fire, act of terrorism, act of God Force Majeure or any other cause beyond the control of the Organiser.
11. All product and equipment must be insured by the Exhibitor. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage to any product exhibited.
12. The courts of law of the State of Qatar shall be authorized to rule in case of any conflict in contract.
13. Exhibitor must follow the operation schedule stipulated in the Exhibitors Manual, which will be issued at contract signature.
14. Contracting parties for group stands are responsible for ensuring that all exhibitors within their group are fully aware ofand agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and by the Rules and regulations of the exhibition.
15. The Organizer shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to any property of the Exhibitor or any other person caused by theft, fire defect in theVenue ,storm, tempest, lightning, national emergency, civil unrest, war, labour disputes,lockouts, explosions, acts of God and general cause not within the Organizer's control or for any loss or damage sustained in the event that the opening or holding of the Exhibition is prevented, postponed or abandoned or if the Hall becomes totally or partially unavailable for the holding of the Exhibition due to any of the foregoing causes.
16. The Exhibitor shall indemnity and hold the Organizer safe and harmless from all loss and damage to the basic fitted stand. The Exhibitor is advised to take out insurance cover for the purpose of indemnifying the Organizer as aforesaid and also to cover itself against all risk in respect of which the Organizer is expressed not to be responsible in these conditioned.
17. In no event shall the Exhibitors have any claim for damages of any kind against the Organizer in respect of any loss or damage of any kind against the Organizer in respect of any loss or damage consequent upon the prevention or postponement or abandonment of the Exhibition by reason of the happening of any of the events referred to in Condition 15 or otherwise or the venue becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the Exhibition for reason beyond the Organizer's control and the Organizer shall be entitled to retain all sums paid by the Exhibitor or by substitution of another hall, or building or in any other reasonable manner, the Exhibition can be carried out in these Conditions shall be binding upon the parties except as to size and position as to which any modification or re-arrangement shall be determined by the Organizer.
18. The organizer cannot accept any complaint or claim against it unless it is submitted in writing to the address given below within two weeks of the closing date of the Exhibition. All claims and disputes shall be settled in Qatar in accordance with Qatar Laws and Customs.
19. In the event of a breach of any of the conditions herein the Organizer may in all cases retain all monies paid by the Exhibitor and recover other damage expenses as seen fit.